HR Staffing Specialist
|Title:||HR Staffing Specialist|
|Job Category:||2 Professional|
Under the direction of the Human Resource Manager, this position is responsible all aspects of recruiting and staffing. The main responsibility of HR Staffing Specialist is to build and maintain an employee database to support client staffing needs.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Aptitudes
- Participate in recruitment effort for exempt and nonexempt personnel (excluding managerial levels and above); and help coordinate the use of temporary employees
- Supporting in completion of job application materials and documents, and preparation of employment interviews and tests.
- Undertaking quality checks of selection and recruitment processes and reports; liaising with external consultant and management to ensure effective meeting of guidelines and standards.
- Coordinating and participating as a selection panel member in recruitment process, including selection, appointment processing and preparing ad-hoc reports.
- Undertaking quality assurance checks and liaising with internal consultants and management to ensure effective meeting of guidelines and standards.
- Conduct new employee orientations; administer pre-employment tests; conduct reference checks.
- Establish, organize and supervise the maintenance of department records, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality.
- Assist in organizational training and development efforts.
- Monitor licensing and certification requirements; ensure all staff remain in compliance with agency, local, state and federal regulations.
- Monitor staff availability; updated scheduling databases as necessary
- Prepare, review, interpret, analyze and approve a variety of data, information and reports, and making recommendations depending on findings.
- Assist in exit interview process.
- Travel as needed to career fairs, conferences, or team meetings (Approximately 50% travel)
- Other duties as assigned and appropriate to the scope and knowledge required of this position.
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
- Medium proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Ability to research and analyze various different type of data information.
- Ability to make recommendation to effective resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government law.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities, ensuring work is completed accurately and on time
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Able to work alone on a broad variety of projects.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Actively look for ways to help people.
- Able and willing to safely operate a personal vehicle for work purposes.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- B.A. / B.S. in Business Management, Human Resources or other closely related field
- Minimum 2 years (24 months)professionally relevant experience in recruiting and or staffing.
- Able to successfully pass background check
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance
This position works indoors in a general office environment with standard office equipment available. Work is generally sedentary in nature, but may require standing and walking for up to 20% of the time. Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust, etc.
This position requires regular travel and employee may have incidental contact with outdoor environments. Employee must have access to a reliable vehicle with applicable insurance coverage and be able to safely operate a motor vehicle. This position requires a tremendous amount of phone and in-person interaction, and requires that the employee be able to read, write, and communicate professionally in English.
Fedelta Care Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion or national origin, creed, marital status, age, income level, Vietnam era or other veteran's status, sensory, mental or physical disability, or use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications