Great Pay For Caregivers in South King Country Areas!!
Enjoy the Fedelta difference with 1:1 care and flexible scheduling to fit your needs!
(This Job posting is ongoing)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report to shift by the designated start time.
- Complete homemaking/housekeeping and transportation duties as described in the care plan.
- Assist with personal care activities for the client, as described in the care plan.
- Ability to identify changes in the client’s condition and to report them to the Care Manager.
- Use good judgment in all activities to meet client care needs as described in the care plan.
- Identify and prioritize client care requirements according to the care plan.
- Ensure client care plan is followed exactly and report any changes needed to Care Manager.
- Ability to identify specific client needs not currently addressed in the care plan.
- Document client’s condition, response to care and other interventions.
- Provide a safe, comfortable and therapeutic client environment.
- Monitor the safety of the home and equipment.
- Use Soneto to clock in/out for your shift, as described in the orientation process.
Physical/Work Environment Requirements:
- Current license (CNA,NAR,HCA) in the state of Washington
- If Registered Nursing Assistant, must complete the Fundamentals of care giving training in Washington state.
- RN Delegation Certificate from Washington state, if applicable.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current Driver’s License and Auto Insurance, if applicable.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Current First Aid Certification.
- HIV/AIDS training Certificate from Washington state.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Minimum of six months prior professional experience.
- Any other certificates applicable to the industry.
- Successful completion of skills and charting assessment.
If hired you will be eligible to work in all territories (Eastside,Seattle,Pierce,Kitsap,Snohomish)
- Will be working in client’s homes or care facilities; must be able to physically assist client in transfers and ambulation as necessary.
- Experience or training with medical equipment used in the home environment.
- Will dress professional when at patient/client’s home based on policy reviewed in orientation.
- Knowledge of blood-borne pathogens and appropriate precautions to take to prevent exposure