Great Pay For Caregivers in Pierce County
Come Join the Fedelta Care Solutions Team of experience caring professionals
This Job posting is ongoing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report to shift by the designated start time.
- Complete homemaking/housekeeping and transportation duties as described in the care plan.
- Assist with personal care activities for the client, as described in the care plan.
- Ability to identify changes in the client’s condition and to report them to the Care Manager.
- Use good judgment in all activities to meet client care needs as described in the care plan.
- Identify and prioritize client care requirements according to the care plan.
- Ensure client care plan is followed exactly and report any changes needed to Care Manager.
- Ability to identify specific client needs not currently addressed in the care plan.
- Document client’s condition, response to care and other interventions.
- Provide a safe, comfortable and therapeutic client environment.
- Monitor the safety of the home and equipment.
- Use Soneto to clock in/out for your shift, as described in the orientation process.
Physical/Work Environment Requirements:
- Current license (CNA,NAR,HCA) in the state of Washington
- If Registered Nursing Assistant, must complete the Fundamentals of care giving training in Washington state.
- RN Delegation Certificate from Washington state, if applicable.
- Full command, verbal and written, of the English language.
- Current Driver’s License and Auto Insurance, if applicable.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Current First Aid Certification.
- HIV/AIDS training Certificate from Washington state.
- Current PPD or Chest X-Ray.
- Minimum of six months prior professional experience.
- Any other certificates applicable to the industry.
- Successful completion of skills and charting assessment.
If hired you will be eligible to work in all territories (Eastside,Seattle,Pierce,Kitsap,Snohomish)
- Will be working in client’s homes or care facilities; must be able to physically assist client in transfers and ambulation as necessary.
- Experience or training with medical equipment used in the home environment.
- Will dress professional when at patient/client’s home based on policy reviewed in orientation.
- Knowledge of blood-borne pathogens and appropriate precautions to take to prevent exposure
Fedelta Care Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion or national origin, creed, marital status, age, income level, Vietnam era or other veteran's status, sensory, mental or physical disability, or use of a trained dog guide or service animal by a person with a disability. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities