HR Staffing Specialist
|Title:||HR Staffing Specialist|
|Job Category:||2 Professional|
Under the direction of the Client Services and Human Resource Managers, this position is responsible all aspects of recruiting, staffing and providing human resource support to the organization. The main responsibility is to build and maintain an employee database to support client staffing needs.
1. Provide exceptional customer service and foster great relationships through regular, positive, professional, and helpful communication by phone, email, and/or in-person visits.
2. Recruit and hire staff for assigned territories.
- Post ads and attend scheduled hiring events on an as-needed basis.
- Review data base for new candidates and move through the process as appropriate.
- Perform phone screens, interviews, background checks, scheduling fingerprinting as needed, and completing the final hiring process.
- Communicate new hire information to the organization.
- Collect needed information for personnel file, enter information in database, verify references and follow-up on items as needed.
- Assist in making sure all new hires get on to home care cases in a timely manner.
3. Assists in exit interview process.
4. Conduct new employee orientations; administer pre-employment tests; conduct reference checks.
- Establish, organize and supervise the maintenance of department records, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality.
- Undertaking quality assurance checks and liaising with internal consultants and management to ensure effective meeting of guidelines and standards.
- Undertaking quality checks of selection and recruitment processes and reports; liaising with external consultant and management to ensure effective meeting of guidelines and standards.
- Assist in organizational training and development efforts.
5. Monitor licensing and certification requirements; ensure all staff remain in compliance with agency, local, state and federal regulations.
6. Monitor staff availability; updated scheduling databases as necessary
7. Assist with investigations to provide on-going staff supervision and management; Participate in performance management by making recommendations, performing fact-finding, investigating complaints, addressing reports from other staff, etc.
8. Prepare, review, interpret, analyze and approve a variety of data, information and reports, and making recommendations depending on findings.
9. Assist in exit interview process.
10. Travel as needed to career fairs, conferences, or team meetings (Approximately 20% travel)
11. Other duties as assigned and appropriate to the scope and knowledge required of this position.
1. B.A. / B.S. in Business Management, Human Resources or other closely related field
- Minimum 2 years (24 months)professionally relevant experience in recruiting and or staffing.
2. Able to successfully pass background check
3. Valid driver's license and automobile insurance
This position requires regular travel and employee may have incidental contact with outdoor environments. Employee must have access to a reliable vehicle with applicable insurance coverage and be able to safely operate a motor vehicle. This position requires a tremendous amount of phone and in-person interaction, and requires that the employee be able to read, write, and communicate professionally in English.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications